Sportsmetrics™ Private Certification Course: A private Sportsmetrics™ Certification Course can be held at your location with a minimum enrollment of 15 paid participants. Facilities may partner with another site or open the certification to other providers in the area to enroll 15 participants. Enrollment is limited to 30 people unless arrangements are made for additional faculty.
Certification Course includes:
- 13 hours of intense Sportsmetrics™ instruction from 2 Cincinnati Sportsmedicine Research and Education Foundation faculty members
- A comprehensive manual for each attendee with hard copy of all logs, training, testing and marketing documents
- One copy of the Sportsmetrics™ Software for Analysis of Jumping Mechanics for each attendee
- One copy of the technique/training/WIPP videos for each attendee
- 10.5 BOC continuing education units and 11.5 continuing education units approved by OPTA. PT CEU’s vary from state to state. Please check with your individual state for specifics.
- LCD and laptop provided by Cincinnati Sportsmedicine Research and Education Foundation for presentation of course materials
The Sportsmetrics™ Certification Course location will be responsible for:
- Tuition of $740 per person; discounts apply for groups of 20 or more
- Travel, accommodations, food per diem of up to $50 per faculty member (we only invoice for actual expenses incurred), car rental and parking for two faculty members; for groups of 20 or more, three faculty members are required
- Fees for shipment of course supplies to the course location
- One digital camcorder with capability to advance frame by frame and to capture still photos. It is recommended that the facility have the camera and a laptop at the Course to fully participate in video analysis and sports injury testing
- A room set up class-room style for the didactic lecture, PowerPoint presentations and written exam–a television and DVD player, or streaming live video can also be used if they are available
- An open space approximately 500 square feet for the practicum (If necessary, the classroom set-up can be rearranged for this portion if a separate room is not available. Mirrors on at least one wall are preferred but not required.)
The Course is offered as a full day-half day course. Our research faculty requires a six-week advance notice of a Sportsmetrics™ Certification Course. All on-site certification courses must be approved by Dr. Frank Noyes, and a signed copy of the Sportsmetrics™ Distributorship Agreement must be signed by the requesting site before final arrangements can be made. When inquiring about hosting an on-site certification course, please provide information on outreach opportunities in your community where Sportsmetrics™ might be integrated, and your interest in participating in our national research efforts.
To request an on-site course, please fill out the request form and email or fax to 513-792-3230. Please contact our Sportsmetrics™ Coordinator, Stephanie Tutalo Smith @ 513-346-4514 or email@example.com for additional information.
What's going on
On-Site Request Form
Click the link below to access this link.
The first ACL Injury Prevention Program that is scientifically proven, was created by a team of athletic trainers, physical therapists and researchers, under the direction of Dr. Frank Noyes. Sportsmetrics™ is the foundation upon which sports-specific skills are built. Sportsmetrics™ is the first ACL injury prevention program scientifically proven to decrease serious knee ligament injuries in female athletes.
There is a way for every athlete:
- In Cincinnati, train with Cincinnati SportsMedicine professionals.
- Train with one of our Certified Clinical Sites or Instructors outside of the Tri-State area.
- At home, train on your own with the Sportsmetrics Video Series.
- As you work to get back from an injury, train with rehabilitation professionals using our Return- to-Play protocols.