Register for a Sportsmetrics Certification Course
- 2018 AAOS Poster Presentation
- A Six-Week Neuromuscular and Performance Training Program Improves Speed, Agility, Dynamic Balance, and Core Endurance in Junior Tennis Players
- Reducing the Risk of Noncontact Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries in the Female Athlete
- Assessment of Lower Limb Neuromuscular Control in Prepubescent Athletes
- Neuromuscular Retraining in Female Adolescent Athletes: Effect on Athletic Performance Indices and Noncontact Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury Rates
10663 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45242