- Research and development of the Sportsmetrics™ program
- Practical demonstration and participation in Sportsmetrics™ Technique & Training, including Sportsmetrics™ Agility& Speed, and the Sports Injury Test
- An understanding of video analysis of jumping and landing mechanics
- Detailed training in all aspects of the Sportsmetrics™ programs
- Recommendations for marketing and promotion
- All participants should possess a degree or accredited certification in a health or exercise field. Experience working in group or individual athlete training is preferred.
- Purchase of one set of Sportsmetrics™ DVD’s Volume I ,II and III, Video Analysis software. (included in tuition)
- Possession of a digital video camera equipped to advance video frame by frame, capture still pictures, and a computer (for performing jumping and landing analysis)
- Review of Volumes I & II prior to course attendance is recommended
- Course Tuition: $740 (Hilton Head Course- $790)
Material and Activities Provided
- Extensive course manual that includes research documentation, technique photos, Sports Injury Testing requirements and techniques, training recommendations, protocols, marketing materials and provider responsibilities. Be prepared to workout. Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers. No sandals or bare feet.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Continuing Education Credits: 13 NATABOC CEU’s
- PT CEU’s vary from state to state. Please check with your individual state for specifics.
At completion of registration you will recieve an email containing your confirmation packet.
This packet will include:
- Thank you letter
- Transportation and Lodging Information
- Course Location and Directions
- Course Agenda
- Site Requirements and Responsibilities
- Camera Specifications
Frank R. Noyes, MD
Tommy Campbell, BA
Stephanie Tutalo Smith, MS
Course Faculty also includes Cincinnati SportsMedicine PT’s and ATC’s
Course Cancellation Policy
Cincinnati SportsMedicine reserves the right to cancel a scheduled Sportsmetrics™ Certification due to lack of enrollment. If there is not a minimum of 10 registered course participants at least 2 weeks before the course is scheduled to take place, the course may be cancelled. In the event of a course cancellation, all participants registered for the course will be given the option of a full refund or the opportunity to transfer their registrations to a future certification course offering.